Westside's Memorial Day retreat is the pinnacle event of our church year! It's coming Friday-Monday, May 24-27 at Eagle Fern Camp. The camp is located a short distance from Estacada, nestled in a natural forested valley with Eagle Creek flowing through the splendid scene.
The focus of the retreat will be on deepening relationships within the Westside body. It will be a time to reflect, relax, encourage, and grow in our relationships with each other and with Christ. With the retreat's focus on our church body, this retreat has been designated as a key time to build the relationships of those who currently attend Westside and call it their home church. We ask you to come with the mindset of being prepared to meet with the Master and His people out at camp!
Our Bible teacher for the weekend is Tim Boettcher who will teach on the topic of "The Gift of Forgiveness."
In addition, you and your family will enjoy the big trees, a zip line, the giant swing, playground, field sports, gym activities, crafts for women, board games, special planned activities, and informal chats with friends.
Be sure you don't get left out! We encourage everyone to register promptly at Westside on Sunday mornings. Sunday, May 19, is the last day to register.
Friday, May 24
5:30 PM Check-in starts
6:00 PM Light supper
7:30 PM Friday session
Saturday, May 25:
7:00 AM Saturday breakfast
10:30 AM Saturday morning session
12:00 PM Saturday lunch
1:30 PM Saturday afternoon family time
5:00 PM Saturday dinner
7:00 PM Saturday evening session
8:30 PM Saturday evening social
Sunday, May 26:
7:00 AM Sunday breakfast
10:00 AM Coffee and fellowship
10:30 AM Sunday session
12:00 PM Sunday lunch
1:30 PM Sunday afternoon family time
5:30 PM Sunday Dinner
7:00 PM Sunday evening social & Fireside
Monday, May 27:
7:30 AM Monday breakfast
11:00 AM Departure
- The goal is high quality food with consideration for gluten-free and dairy-free options.
A light dinner will be served Friday night. Eat when you arrive.
- The hills can be hard to walk for some, so we will have a golf cart ready to wheel you up and down the hill as needed.
- Relax on the lodge deck, inside the lodge, or on the soft couches in the lower lodge when meetings are not in session.
- If you need transportation to and from the retreat, we have designated drivers willing to drive you. Let us know when you register.
- Some choose to stay in nearby motels.