We are doing all we can during this time of COVID-19 to protect the health of the children in our nursery and the nursery staff. We are following these guidelines:
1. The nursery is available for infants and toddlers through age 4
2. There isn't a separate registration for the nursery. Parents, simply include your kids in your worship service registration.
3. Temperature checks of everyone, including infants and toddlers who will go to the nursery, will be taken at the door as families enter the building.
4. Only one parent may drop off and pick up their child at the nursery to minimize traffic.
5. Since all children in the nursery will be under the age of 5, face coverings are optional for them, based on the choice of their parents.
6. All staff will wear face coverings.
7. Small babies will be cared for in a separate area of the nursery under supervision of one of the workers.
8. Staff will take preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory illness by washing their hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
9. Staff will supervise young children when they use hand sanitizer to prevent swallowing it.
10. Touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected frequently, and toys will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes when children are finished with them.
11. The nursery will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the regular church cleaning process.