We are doing all we can during this time of COVID-19 to protect the health of the children in our Sunday School and the Sunday School staff. We are following these guidelines:
1. There isn't a separate registration for Sunday School. Parents, simply include your kids in your worship service registration.
2. Temperature checks of everyone, including children who will go to Sunday School, will be taken at the door as families enter the building.
3. Following the Lord's Supper time in the main service, kids age 5 through 5th grade will be dismissed to the Sunday School area.
4. When the service is over, the kids will rejoin their parents in the auditorium.
5. All kids are required to wear face coverings
6. Kids are asked to stay with their siblings and keep 6 feet apart from other kids.
7. Teachers will wear face coverings except when teaching but will maintain distance from the kids. Helpers will wear face coverings at all times.
8. Staff will take preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory illness by washing their hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
9. Touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
10. The Sunday School area will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the regular church cleaning process.