We’ve been implementing the following measures during the Sunday Worship service to protect the health of you and our church family. We have chosen to error on the side of caution so most people feel safe in attending.
1. When you arrive, note the signs on the two front doors marked as separate entrances for the auditorium and the Fireside Room. Enter the door marked for the room where you have registered to sit.
2. You'll be welcomed and quickly have your temperature taken with a no-contact thermometer.
3. Face coverings are required for those 5 and older unless people have prohibiting health conditions. If you forget your face covering, we'll provide one for you. Up-front participants will remove theirs so they can be heard and understood.
4. Social distancing is encouraged and handshakes and hugs discouraged.
5. Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby and auditorium.
6. Individual sealed packets of communion elements (a wafer and grape juice) will be provided on a table for you to take into the auditorium. To use, peel off the top cellophane lid for the wafer followed by the larger lid for the juice. See instruction video.
7. Families are encouraged to sit together and allow about 6’ of space between them and the next family or individual to their right or left.